sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Survival Plan

Right now I am just trying to stay sane and make it to the finish (or start) line of the GCR, leading up to the ascension of humanity. Daily life has become quite a mission - I feel as if I am trying to stay upright in a pool of quick sand.

I have written up a 'Survival Plan'. It literally outlines how I will navigate through each day - who or what my support systems are, and how I will occupy myself. I feel I need to do this to create some form of balance and to understand who I am in this fast-shifting energy. It changes moment to moment.

Gratitude is top of my list. I say it so often but it never becomes less true - I am hugely grateful for my beloved soul group friends who have stuck by me in recent months. You know who you are. Love you, guys!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment