sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, August 7, 2017

Prayer works...

After my low day a few days ago, I had a heart-felt talk with God during my morning walk. I asked for the strength to keep going. This is my mission - I need to see it through. I also asked to be clearly shown the next steps of my path.

What a turnaround! Yesterday was a wonderful day in every way - weather, company, sense of purpose. And even though it is raining again today, I feel okay which is miraculous. Regular blog readers will know how challenging I find lack of sunshine.

Therefore I can say that prayer works. I have also asked my team of angels to stick close by me. I am sure that is helping too. I pause often, link in with them and it instantly calms me. Don't forget your team of guides and angels. They are on standby just awaiting your call...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment