sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Don't go into fear

It is pouring rain today - I went for my morning walk while it was just light drizzle so I am hunkering down for the rest of the day, quite happily even.

I can imagine how easy it would be to freak out over talk of nuclear missiles when you live in the northern hemisphere. One big advantage to our isolation Down Under is that we are practically invisible, therefore of no interest to the cabal.

Don't go into fear. Stay with Love. That is my biggest recommendation regarding anything that is unfolding now, or will shortly unfold on the Earth plane. We are safe, please believe me. If you take time each day to connect with your guides and angels, they will reassure you. All is, indeed, well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now..

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment