sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Obama issue

This morning as I walked I was contemplating writing this blog post, and at that moment I looked down at my feet to see - on the boggy winter ground - a perfect little white feather. It's a sign.

Obama is the most polarizing person on this Ascension journey, apart from Trump. It is important to remember that these blog posts are my opinion which, as a sovereign being, I am entitled to express without being judged for it. I don't judge you, so please don't judge me.

Matthew Ward predicted that Obama would be elected and become a pivotal leader in humanity's Ascension. When I first saw Obama I felt his beautiful calm energy and knew in my heart that it was true. His mission has been incredibly difficult - he has been vilified at every turn.

Let's not judge or condemn any souls on this Earth mission. We all have our role to play in the end game, even the cabal. No one among us knows the full truth of what is taking place here. Only God and Prime Creator hold all the cards. All is well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sierra,
    Thank you for this comment about Former President Obama. Like you, I also truly believe he is of the light and have felt so since I first heard of him. There is no need for you to apologize for your opinion. I understand that some will disagree with these words, and it is their right, but no one is wrong. We all have an opinion and we are all entitled to our opinion. I respect other people's opinion and expect them to extend the same courtesy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support Lise dear soul sister...

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete