sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Staying humble after GCR

I enjoyed Steve's article about how he will live his life after the Global Currency Reset: http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/06/17/if-we-dont-set-the-example-who-will/.

I first knew about the GCR through Steve around four years ago and that's how I came to get currency and suggest to my friends that they do the same. It's been a long journey but many of us lightworkers believe the end is close now and we will soon be able to help humanity.

I intend to live a humble life too after GCR, although plane trips from New Zealand to anywhere are lengthy and uncomfortable so I will be treating myself to Premium Economy seats! I don't see myself flying First Class until everyone else on the planet is able to as well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


3 comments:

  1. Hello Sierra,
    it has been awhile since Ive made a comment, yet I am still around.
    We have communicated via email about the GCR in months past and you explained to me what it is and its purpose. My question now is..., is it too late to purchase zim/dinar and if not, how does one go about doing that?
    In the beginning, I didn't feel to resonate with it but now Im wondering more about moving on it.
    Can you help me with these questions?

    With much love and gratitude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl

    Lovely to hear from you again! I don't know about the zim and dinar because we cannot purchase them here in New Zealand. We have Vietnamese dong. You could try travel agencies, currency exchange centres where you live. Hopefully it's not too late - it feels as if the GCR will happen any day now. Good luck!

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sierra and Sheryl,
    I live in North America, Canada to be precise and I bought Dong at a Currency Exchange center last week. So, Shery, I suggest you look up the price of the currency you wish to buy and do so quickly. As an example, the Dong was 17,431 dongs against 1 canadian dollar. So $65 dollars will probably get you $1 million dongs.

    ReplyDelete