sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, June 16, 2017

Powerful regression

As you may know, I worked as a past life regressionist so I can confirm that Gary's experience in this transcript is genuine: https://www.miaterramar.com/blog/2017/6/10/how-one-man-got-to-the-other-side-of-the-veil-and-witnessed-the-coming-shift

The session highlights the purpose of the Earth plane. It was set up by Creator to see how far away from Creator humanity could thrive/survive. We all agreed to be part of the experiment: we volunteered! Crazy, isn't it? And now the grand experiment is coming to an end...

As Gary says, courage is the greatest quality for a lightworker on Earth.This 3D plane is steeped in fear and addiction, and to awaken spiritually here is an enormous feat. Because of the addiction aspect, my 32 years in a 12 step program has allowed me to maintain a measure of sanity and peace.

I did a mini life review after reading the transcript. I am currently bringing the last stubborn pockets of fear and anxiety into the Light to be processed and dissolved. It feels as if I am now complete on the massive arch that took me as far from Creator as possible. I am going Home. Yay!

Gary's regression confirms that we are, indeed, manifesting the new Earth.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment