sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Manifesting miracles

I enjoy Mahala's monthly astrology articles. Her analysis of the next few weeks shows potential for change within the US government: http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/mahala-planet-alert-june-2017.html#more

Mahala refers to miracles. I manifested one for myself last night. It is very cold so I don't star gaze as often. However last night I was going out to a meeting and I said to Spirit during my morning meditation, 'I haven't seen a flash of white light for weeks. Tonight you will get five minutes between me getting out of my car and going into the house. Please flash a light for me...'

You have guessed the outcome. I was outside for just three minutes when I was gifted with two flashes of white light from a passing star ship. Thank you, guys!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment