sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Listen to your heart

We have been told countless times that the closer we get to Disclosure/Ascension, the more disinformation there will be. Well, we are here. Using discernment in everything you watch and read has become paramount. You know my motto around this issue: listen to your heart.

For newbies to my blog, I have been spiritually awake for 32 years so I am a weary old mare rather than a fresh young colt when it comes to consciousness. However I am as objective now as I was on my first day. I don't follow one particular guru or belief system. I know the traps associated with that practice.

There are techniques for remaining objective: daily meditation, walks in nature, staying away from toxic people and situations, and most importantly, checking everything out by listening to your heart moment to moment. Your soul resides within your heart while you are on the Earth plane. Trust it.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra



No comments:

Post a Comment