sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Listen to the birds

This morning I felt the heavy energy of the divisive atmosphere on Dinar Chronicles. I knew I had to raise my vibration so I talked it through with a dear soul sister then went for a walk in the sunshine. A little bird stopped to chat to me. How can anyone feel heavy when they are blessed like that?

What is happening at IDC is - in my opinion - a microcosm of the great divide that is taking place within humanity on the Earth plane before Ascension. It is a difficult time for lightworkers. There is so much disinformation out there, so much polarizing energy. Who do we trust?

There is a solution and it's very simple: You can only trust your own heart/intuition/soul. What takes place within your heart is directly between you and God, and your trusted spirit guides and teachers. That is the only connection you can 100% trust.

I recommend, in these last days of 3D life, that you make time every day to go within and talk to God. And spend lots of time outdoors where it is much easier to communicate with God through the birds, sunshine, trees and sky.

Listen to the birds. All is well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment