sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Light and joyful

Today my daughter sent me photos she took of us at her graduation. Our joy at her big achievement is so obvious in the pictures - just looking at the photos again takes me straight back to the high vibration I felt that day.

I can see the importance of keeping our vibration elevated during these last days of Earth's transition. It takes creativity to build joy and laughter into your day, especially when there is limited financial resources as is the case with nearly all lightworkers.

However, it can be done. Think Light and joyful with every interaction as you go about your daily life. It will help everyone around you, and ultimately yourself.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment