sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Life coaching session

When you wake up each morning, note how you feel before you even get out of bed. Are there feelings of dis-ease lurking somewhere? Is an unresolved issue casting a cloud over your day before it has even begun?

Please forgive me - once a life coach, always a life coach. However I believe in the importance of keeping a 'clean house'. I have become so attuned to myself on the subtle levels that I can spot a disturbance in my energy field from 500 paces. I persevere until I identify the issue, and the solution.

Today my house feels squeaky clean. There are no disturbances, no hidden agendas or emotional blockages. It's the ideal situation for handling these intense energies. My main purpose each day? Keep my life simple. It really is that simple! Life coaching session over...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment