sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, June 9, 2017

Liberation is near...

It was frosty when I walked this morning and the sun wasn't fully out. When the sun did come out, it was heavenly. As I walked, I imagined telling a loved one that the GCR had arrived and that we are finally free of cabal slavery forever.

I saw myself looking deeply into their eyes and saying, 'It is over...' I could see from their eyes that their soul was registering the enormity of our liberation. It was the most joyful feeling! There is a wealth of evidence to support the close proximity of the GCR. This month looks promising.

Meanwhile I am surprised to experience occasional little pockets of anxiety, appearing out of nowhere. We must be doing our final clearing because this strange momentary anxiety feels like it's at  a cellular level. I just tell myself, 'This is an illusion, I am being cared for, all is well.' And it is!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment