sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Global announcements

I believe we are waiting on just one thing now: global announcements. There are three potential announcements, and any one of them would provide ideal cover for the GCR.

Firstly, official confirmation of Middle East peace with the two state solution. Secondly, official confirmation of the liberation of Mosul/Iraq and the revaluation of the dinar, bringing it into the international financial system. Thirdly, Trump's train wreck presidency (deliberate) ends and Ryan steps in as interim President.

We cannot underestimate how stressful it can be awaiting the next big domino to fall. I have put together a little 'survival plan' to help me get through the next few weeks. I need to keep occupied and in regular contact with fellow lightworkers. Staying sane is vital.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sierra; I completely understand that 'things' are working too slowly for those of us working to help others get up to speed. BUT It is all playing out exactly as it needs to, no matter what we want....
    I normally enjoy reading your posts, except this mornings.
    You are totally wrong about Trump being a train wreck. If you believe that, you have drank the kool -aid from and by the satanist archons. I have done Trumps life history research, and although he was raised in the NWO circles, he is the only person this country has had in power that is trying to stop the prevalent NWO evil destroying this country and world. If you only could know the good he is doing, you would see. The P.A.T. (ascension team and other masters) are working with Trump for the Light. Please remember the NWO owns all TV, radio and newspapers, and we can't get truth into this country, and the truth of things is prevented from getting out of this country. Trump is not who I would have wanted as President, but he IS working for the Light now. Had Hillary frauded her way into the position, we would absolutely be destroyed and dead by now. Please reconsider about Trump and pray for him, and just think about that you could be wrong about him. Use the Purple Flame on him if you don't believe me. - Sande

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sande

    I am sorry if you misunderstood my expression 'train wreck Presidency', and missed the fact that I wrote the word 'deliberate' afterwards. I fully understand that Trump is drawing out all the polarity within American society so that people will awaken and stand up for their rights.

    My previous posts make it clear that Trump's Presidency election was the work of the Light forces to prevent cabal Hillary from getting into power.

    Trump is following his script perfectly, working in with China and Russia to bring in the GCR. He may or may not stay on in his Presidency but he has fulfilled his role perfectly.

    Once again, my apologies for any misunderstanding. If you take the time to read back on all my posts you will see that I am in no way connected to satanists archons - that very term seems totally out of place on my blog.

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete