sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Endurance

Endurance is the hallmark of a Master, a true lightworker. It indicates that we are prepared to see our mission through to the end, no matter what ridicule, criticism, physical discomfort, financial insecurity, and even outright danger we might face along the way...

As I head into another New Zealand winter, my least favorite time of the year, I am reflecting on endurance. I have been through so much in recent years as I forge ahead on my mission to help humanity ascend. Yet I refuse to give up. And if you are reading this blog post, clearly you refuse to give up too. Good on you!

So together we will endure, and endure and endure. It helps a great deal to practice daily gratitude. Today I am very grateful for the sunshine and gentle breeze, enabling me to get my washing dry. Simple things. God brings us his blessings and wisdom in the simple things.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. We do indeed, Sherin...I am so grateful to have had you walking with me on this journey. I hope we meet one day...

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sierra, the pleasure Is mine, I am so grateful to be one of your blog readers, and I would love to meet you one day as well. thank you for all you do, lots of love

    ReplyDelete