sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, June 19, 2017

Emotional reaction

This morning I was talking on the phone to a soul sister about my plans for after my exchange appointment when suddenly - and inexplicably - I felt tearful. It made no sense. I have experienced this before: my body knows ahead of time when something is about to happen.

Yesterday there was vibrancy in the air. Everything felt fresh, sparkling and full of promise. It was certainly helped by Patrick 'cleaning house' on Dinar Chronicles, calling for an end to divisive posting. He is right: we ride this roller coaster together to the end, no matter what.

And we are right at the end of this major transition/waiting phase. It has been extraordinarily difficult at times. How did we stay sane? That will be the question many watchers in the multi-verse will ask us when it's all over. The answer is simple: we stayed sane by supporting each other.

All for one, and one for all!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment