sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Lightworker tenacity

Today I am very conscious of the bravery and tenacity of my lightworker colleagues. Several soul friends have gone back into full time slavery today after enjoying a relaxing holiday. It seems so unfair, and I cannot wait for the day when they, and all Earth slaves, are free.

I mowed my lawn just now and my elderly lawnmower had a problem with its starter lever. Oh no - I cannot afford to replace the mower. Then I had an idea, and after a makeshift job with some string, my mower is just fine again. It comes back to tenacity and the ability to keep going, no matter what.

So give yourself a big pat on the back that you made it this far. You will see humanity ascend! You did the hard yards and you will reap the great rewards. Well done, you. :)

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments: