sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Life review

This is a lovely reminder of why we souls chose to come to Earth: https://eraoflight.com/2017/01/09/your-souls-journey-a-message-from-your-spirit-guides/.

I have experienced many regressions and guided meditations where I returned to the higher dimensions and met with my guides and teachers. I understand, after being in such beautiful surroundings, how we can easily forget the rigors of Earth life as we plan another incarnation.

Once I had conscious awareness on the Earth plane (which happened 32 years ago) I accepted that it was my choice to be here in this lifetime, and therefore any challenges and hardships were for my growth. It didn't make life easier, and I still resisted, but I had the knowledge.

Now that 3D life is drawing to a conclusion, I can review this last lifetime and be pleased with the outcome. It could have been a lot worse but I managed to survive with dignity and humor. Thanks to my wonderful spirit guides for your constant devotion.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


5 comments:

  1. My understanding is that starseeds descended into 3d density from higher realms not so much to experience 3D but to hold the highest potential for this planet with love & to change the system. I am not sure we came here just to experience the opposite of love though that is where we find ourselves. Our mission is grander than just a visit to 3D earth ...
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trisha
    Our mission had to involve going through the challenges and suffering that people on 3D Earth experience, otherwise we cannot get alongside them to transmute the density into light. The authenticity of our experience as lightworkers included the complete forgetting of our true nature until we 'woke up'...
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes... It's all about transmuting the density into light...not exactly a holiday lol! T

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting discussion. I appreciate the nuances you have both revealed here. Thanks. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending out and calling in Beautiful healing intentions and energy for my friend/next door neighbor and member of my Soul family. Julio who needs a healing. Please be grateful if you are well and add your healing energy to Julio and family in gratitude and Love. St John of God is the patron saint of heart healing. I invoke the power (intention) of this enlightened being for a complete healing. And so it is. Love and Light. Namaste

    ReplyDelete