sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, January 5, 2017

I passed my test

As regular blog readers know, I don't like living alone. It has been my greatest challenge in recent years. Last night I thought, 'What is the longest time I have actually lived alone in the last five years?' The answer is six months. My younger daughter lived with me on and off until she moved out for good six months ago.

I thought, 'Huh? Six months is nothing. Have I been a baby about this situation all along?' Suddenly I felt a strange urge to go back and live the last five years over again and do it better. At that precise moment I knew I had passed the test: I had conscious awareness of my challenge and saw it for what it was.

I don't have to repeat the last five years - it's enough that I recognize I did my best, and that I can see my experience of 'a long time of loneliness' was an illusion. It was a handful of months at a time. This is an example of transmuting 3D experiences using higher dimensional awareness.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. isolation for me is a gift. A very rare luxury that most people do not have access to or can afford. I have been a freelance illustrator working at home for over 12 years. Once I got used to it, and it did take a while, I realized that it was the greatest blessing as it allowed me to go within through creativity and not have to constantly have what the DAO calls the 10000 things constantly distracting me, stealing my peace. I understand the difference between the Ram that is the chartering of my brain, and my heart mind which accesses the "Universe Wide Web" or the "Inner-Net" that connects me to the Cosmos. A fiend once advised me to not ever again be with someone, until you first learned to be alone. At the end of the day solitude is a gift just like limitation that makes this "game" interesting. Light Workers are ready for the game to end and move on to the next new game... Maybe with a little LESS limitation this time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg

      I have spent a lot of time alone over the years - I worked from home for over twenty years so had plenty of solitude during the day when the girls were at school or with their father. Also I went away on regular silent meditation retreats.
      These last five years have been quite different - an initiation where I needed to find myself on the deepest soul level. I believe I have achieved it. :)

      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Just found this very insightful article about the "Primary Anomaly"
    http://prepareforchange.net/2017/01/05/syntropy/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will check it out...
      Sierra

      Delete