sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Compression point

When I woke this morning Cobra's words 'Compression Point' came into my mind - it's the point that triggers the series of mini-events comprising the main Event. I reflected on the progress we lightworkers have made in recent months, bringing us closer than ever to Compression Point.

I am now in daily contact with my closest soul brothers and sisters via visits, emails and Skype. These colleagues live as close as a fifteen minute drive, and as far away as USA/Canada yet we are maintaining a tight-knit circle of support, love and information sharing.

I believe this daily contact is proof that Compression Point is a daily possibility, otherwise my colleagues and I would not be working so closely together. We help each other maintain strength, faith and trust in our mission to help humanity ascend along with Gaia. Please join us!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment