sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Goosebumps moment

This article, and the accompanying picture, gave me goosebumps: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/slingshot-geopoliticalgcrrv-overview.html. 

 Why? Because I have been seeing that exact image of a slingshot being pulled back in my inner vision for weeks. I have also been feeling the tension as the slingshot is being pulled tighter and tighter...

Yesterday while I was swimming in the estuary I felt that my life (and the planet) is now is perfect balance. The planets are all aligned and are moving forward together, as is the Light force on Earth. That's why the Divine Plan is now unstoppable.

Shortly the slingshot will release a massive WHOOOOSH of energy which triggers the GCR (Global Currency Reset) and the new Republic. We will barely draw breath as events unfold with lightning speed - and then our galactic brothers and sisters will be stepping from their ships and standing on the Earth in front of us. Yay!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ...And gratitude to you, my friend, for your loving support.

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. How amazing that you've been seeing visions of the slingshot... it doesn't surprise me, though. We are all becoming more and more in-line with the real world day by day. Excellent X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is further proof to me that the veil has gone, and if you provide enough clear space in a day you can be in direct contact with Spirit. I get as many messages on my daily walk as I do in meditation.
      Thank you for your wonderful support on this journey, dear friend!
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  3. New Atlantis Video from COBRA https://youtu.be/_-2fh8SUuE4

    ReplyDelete