sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, January 2, 2017

A genius plan

This intel is excellent: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/first-kick-geopoliticalgcrrv-overview.html. I am in a unique situation which gives me a broad perspective - I live in New Zealand, a fairly neutral country, and I have lived in Asia and spent time in USA. I understand how these continents operate.

So that's how I can confidently say to you - the writer is right. The Chinese (Asians in general) do not seek the limelight like the Western world does. And clearly Russia through Putin has agreed to play the 'bad cop' to China's quiet behind-the-scenes 'good cop'. Meanwhile Trump did a great job of distracting the entire world.

It's a genius plan! I love it. Those of us following the daily intel have been playing a guessing game. Of course we were never going to be told the date of the GCR: it could have destroyed humanity. Therefore I wish to confirm what Spirit has said all along: All is well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the update. Interesting, In my meditation today, I used to say this mantra... My intention is Peace, My intention is Growth, My intention is Ascension, My intention is the Event, my intention is prosperity for all, My intention is Love and Light. And so it is OM. x 4. Today spirit (ONE) changed my mantra to... My intention is LOVE! My intention is LOVE. My intention is LOVE!My intention is LOVE! and so it is OM last night I remote viewed eyes closed. I saw a room of greys. This portal was open about a minute. I reached in with my heart space and stated over and over again and again "I love you" to the greys until the portal shut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazing experience, Greg. You literally opened a portal using Love.

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete